Has your company taken the steps necessary to ensure
its place as a vibrant, dynamic business after we “dig out” of this
recession? With consumer confidence down
and public stimulus funds running out, are you ready to change the way you do
business forever? Do you know where your
next project will come from? Do you want
straight answers and viable solutions?
The theme of CalCIMA’s 2012 Education Conference is
“Embracing the Future” and will focus on exploring and redefining our
industry’s critical economic role by providing insightful presentations on how
our membership can be a driving force in building a brighter future in
We are currently accepting proposals to speak on topics
that focus on helping our membership better prepare for the short and long-term
challenges that lie ahead for our industry.
- Project Collaboration: Public, Private Partnerships
- Local Transportation Planning: The Immediate Future
- The Future of Homebuilding: Short and Long Term Outlook
- Commercial Building: What, Where and When
- Sustainability: Green Building Design
- High Speed Rail Debate: Where You Fit in
- Mineral Resource Preservation: Protect Your Country’s Assets
- Legislative Initiatives: How We Can Be More Proactive
To submit your topic idea, complete the form below and hit the submit button.